The website has been migrated to a new server. If something is broken, please contact us.
Light Image Resizer 6 is finally available to the public. Download the latest version today and be sure to check out all the new features!
What’s new in version 6
- Extend to square mode makes the image rectangular by adding blurred content (for Instagram) (sample image)
- Create animated GIFs from separate images with several transition effects (sample image)
- Rename action to just rename image files without changing content
- Manual visual crop for added images (sample image)
- Background removal (powered by remove.bg)
- Metadata customization: select which metadata to keep, or remove, or even override (for text based values) (sample image)
- New collage templates for stunning layouts (sample gallery)
- …and other improvements
DownloadLight Image Resizer 6 (9.6 MB)
Buy LicenseBuy Light Image Resizer 6
After some time without updates we have a beta version for the upcoming Light Image Resizer 6. It has a lot new features that were requested, so feel free to try it if you are interested! Let us know in case you find any problems.
Light Image Resizer 6 (9.6 MB)
After years of maintenance releases only, there is a brand new major version… called Light Image Resizer 5 !!!
Please note that this upgrade is not a normal update! So it is not free for all existing users. Users of version 4, who bought less than six months ago, can contact the support with their order ID or order email for a free upgrade to v5.
People who lost their old version, please remember to backup your information as we can’t manage so many support emails for now. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Existing users of Light Image Resizer 4: Claim your rebate on a license upgrade with this link, and enter your existing license key:
To find out what’s new, please check the version history.
Thanks to everyone who supported us! Spread the word about the new version!
A new version of GreenCloud Printer has been released. When the application is launched without printing a document, it will now display a quick guide to get new users started. In addition, the n-up feature now also works for PDF creation, so you can group 2 or 4 pages on one in your digital documents.
Full changelog: Version History