ObviousIdea’s team and myself wish you all the best for 2012, starting with health, love and inspiration. We want to thank all the users and providers which have helped the company to serve you.
ObviousIdea 2011 data in a glance
- Created in 2011 as a breakaway from VSO-Software
- 1.5 Millions unique visitors on obviousidea.com ( according Google Analytics )
- More than 6 Millions of download from our own servers.
- 12500 fans on Facebook.com/obviousidea
- Ranked top 40000 site on Alexa in December
It’s a special year for ObviousIdea as the company has been created in March 2011. We didn’t start from scratch as we got the ownership of known software like VSO Image Resizer and PhotoOnWeb, and we got a lot of source code we didn’t promote yet.
in 2012 we will continue to create new products and service for desktop and mobile. We will more actively promote the existing service, and try to engage more users and find talent developers. Our challenge is to get feedback from users, to understand what we need to change and improve, to get more ideas about what to implement. Each comment, even the worst insult is important for us, as it shows we need to work again and again.
Once again, happy new year 🙂
Fabrice Meuwissen, CEO ObviousIdea